Now Available: Consolidated Aboriginal Law in Canada Statutes, Regulations and Treaties 2022
Consolidated Aboriginal Law in Canada Statutes, Regulations and Treaties 2020 features new legislative enactments and updates to reflect all amendments to the provisions of the relevant legislation and treaties in Aboriginal Law.
Under the editorial direction of Jack Woodward, this work brings together a timely consolidation of the significant statutes, regulations, and treaties that have an impact on the area of aboriginal law. Additionally, this text contains helpful finding tools that simplify research, including a detailed master table of contents, a table of contents for each statute, and a comprehensive key word index.
- Amendments to the Indian Band Election Regulations, C.R.C. 1978, c. 952
- Amendments to the Indian Bands Council Elections Order, SOR/97-138
- Amendments to the Claim Settlements (Alberta and Saskatchewan) Implementation Act, S.C. 2002, c. 3
- Amendments to the Family Homes on Reserves and Matrimonial Interests or Rights Act, S.C. 2013, c. 20
- Amendments to the First Nations Elections Act, S.C. 2014, c. 5
- Amendments to the First Nations Fiscal Management Act, S.C. 2005, c.9
- Amendments to the First Nations Land Management Act, S.C. 1999, c. 24
- Amendments to the Government Organization Act, R.S.A. 2000, c. G-10
- Amendments to the Nisga’a Final Agreement Act, S.B.C. 1999, c. 2
To purchase Consolidated Aboriginal Law in Canada Statutes, Regulations and Treaties 2022 click here.